miércoles, 20 de julio de 2022

Crazy,,, yes, no, maybe!!


After having the first therapy session...

Well... what can I say...  poor woman, hearing me for more than an hour straight, i learned a lot about myself  and most of all my family,,, but as I mention to Therapist,,, ehhh wait 

lets call her Mrs T.. want to give her a name, far from her name and yet make it easy for me as this is just the beggining of this journey...





As I mention to Mrs T, my family "that part that is NOT, my Beloved Husband and are not My Perfect Children",,, but uncles, parents and brothers... The Others!! wonder what face Mrs T would make if I say The Others in front of her... jezz...

I started listing things, issues, behaviors, so she may find the root that gives me this craziness... 

Am I Crazy, yes, no, Maybe?? I D K, yet. but i could read on her face


"mmm What color do I want my new bathroom floor on the 3d floor? this therapy will give me for that and for a jacuzzi on the first floor... I'm not saying bcz she looked bored but "what an interesting background".

Crazy Yes, no, maybe... I D K... yet it was very nice to check in my brain for all that information, get lost when i was talking and finding myself again. 

How do I feel today... lost, scared and ready to find the way out of this depression!! 

I leave there for now... let's see how it goes the next time or in between!! 


Piedelmundo...




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario